Actor Kiran Kumar Is Coronavirus-Positive And "Quarantined At Home"

Actor Kiran Kumar Is Coronavirus-Positive And "Quarantined At Home"




Veteran actor Kiran Kumar has examined constructive for coronavirus and he's presently below dwelling quarantine, experiences information company PTI. The 74-year-old actor stated that he went to a hospital on Might 14 and was examined for COVID-19. Mr Kumar revealed that he's additionally asymptomatic. The Dhadkan actor advised PTI: "I'm asymptomatic. On Might 14, I went to the hospital for a medical check-up, the place the COVID-19 take a look at was obligatory. So I bought myself examined and the end result was constructive however I had no signs then, nor do I've any now. There isn't any fever, no cough, I am high quality and have self-quarantined at dwelling."

 

The Bollywood veteran added that he has presently distanced himself from his household and that he will probably be getting his second take a look at executed on Might 26 or Might 27. "My household lives on the second ground of the constructing and I am presently on the third ground. On Might 26 or Might 27, I'm going to get my second take a look at executed. In the mean time I am completely high quality," PTI quoted the actor as saying.

Kiran Kumar, son of celebrated movie actor Jeevan, is best-known for starring in TV reveals like Zindagi, Ghutan, Sahil, Manzil, Grihasti, Katha Sagar, Aur Phir ek Din, Papa, Miilee and Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyar, to call a couple of. By way of movies, he has featured in Brothers, Bobby Jasoos, LOC: Kargil, Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani, Kyo Kii... Primary Jhuth Nahin Bolta, Dhadkan and English Babu Desi Mem, amongst many others.

 

The novel virus originated in Wuhan (China) late final 12 months. Tom Hanks and his spouse Rita Wilson and different celebrities together with, Idris Elba and his spouse Sabrina, singer Kanika Kapoor, actors Indira Varma, Kristofer Hivju, Olga Kurylenko, Rachel Matthews and Daniel Dae Kim examined constructive for coronavirus.

(With inputs from PTI)

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts