When Salman Khan Refused To ‘Catch And Smooch’ Bhagyashree

When Salman Khan Refused To ‘Catch And Smooch’ Bhagyashree



Bollywood actress Bhagyashree recollects an incident the place she overheard a photographer telling her co-star Salman Khan to simply catch and smooch her.

She revealed that throughout the photoshoot of their movie Maine Pyaar Kiya, ‘a well-liked photographer’ wished to take some footage, which maybe none of them had accredited of.

The Maine Pyaar Kiya actress overheard the photographer telling Salman -” Once I arrange the digital camera… . you simply catch and smooch her”.
To which I heard Salman saying – “I'm not going to do something of that kind” she added.

I actually revered Salman’s response and felt I used to be secure amongst individuals”, the actress informed Inshorts.

Maine Pyaar Kiya launched in 1989, grew to become a blockbuster and gave a lot fame and recognition to each Salman Khan and Bhagyashree.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts