Ronit Roy opens up on Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai and how he 'fights' with his directors [Exclusive]

Ronit Roy is getting a variety of accolades for his efficiency within the third season of Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai. His character Rohit Mehra has reworked from a loyal lover to a person who solely believes in lust. He has at all times had an ideal display persona and his swag within the newest season appears unmatchable. BollywoodLife had an EXCLUSIVE dialog with Ronit. Speaking in regards to the response, he mentioned, "I'm glad that persons are liking it a lot. Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai is totally different from a lot of the internet exhibits proper now which have a lot darker themes. This one is extra about feelings. The sooner seasons had been additionally liked by the viewers." He additionally opened up on how the character may be very totally different now. "I need to praise the writers. They've formed Rohit superbly. You simply comply with the script. Additionally, like him, I've lived my life so it isn't very tough. Furthermore, I really feel it isn't simply an actor who makes an ideal present. A tremendous artistic mission is a collaborative effort. Everybody from the DOP to the stylists work to make the characters look good," he states. 


Whether or not it's Mr Bajaj from Kasautii Zindagii Kay or Rohit from KKHH, all his tasks with Ekta Kapoor are tremendous successes. The actor additionally manages to go away an impression together with his characters. "(Laughs). I combat loads with my administrators. For me, it's all about nuances. In TV, you might be in little bit of a rush however I prefer to make each scene as nuanced as doable. At instances, they really feel somewhat weary. And I need to thank Ekta, she has given me a number of the finest written characters," he says. Ronit Roy may even be seen in Shamshera. 


His efficiency in Vikramaditya Motwane's Udaan remains to be remembered by followers. "Sure, it undoubtedly modified issues for me in Bollywood. I'm very grateful for that movie. I'm in a cheerful area professionally," he indicators off. Mona Singh and Gurdip Kohli additionally play vital roles within the present. 

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts